Are you looking for a challenging account management role within the Scientific sphere?
Our client is a leading supplier and manufacturer of scientific equipment & consumables and are looking for an accomplished account manager to support the UK sales team in managing customers through opportunity management, working to find new sales leads and by improving customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty and maybe some prospecting.
As the Account Manager, you will be: –
- Following up, developing and closing an agreed list of open sales and service contract opportunities resulting in increased sales turnover and service.
- Leading qualification activities, ensuring all leads are followed up within 1 working day and then qualified within a period acceptable to the customer or supplier.
- Through regular contact, maintain a commercial relationship with a list of key accounts as designated in order to maintain and develop the sales and identify new business opportunities.
- When required work on an agreed list of declining accounts to identify opportunities to recover the lost business and recording all reasons why business was lost.
As the Account Manager, the following Knowledge/Experience would be desirable: –
- Degree in chemistry e.g. Chemical Industry or Chemical Science or experience of working within a laboratory
- Previous sales or account management experience
If you think the Account Manger role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Account Manager role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call Jason on 01223 919 409.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.