Join this growing establishment for a fresh opportunity to use your skills in the kitchen and business. If you are an experienced Chef with some hands-on management experience this role could be for you. Apply today to join this well-established team. Using your strong leadership abilities and a creative flair you will manage the delivery of a high-quality catering service that delivers a truly delicious experience!
As the Chef Manager you will:
- Be managing the day to day running of busy kitchen and team
- Be planning and preparing a varied menu
- Have a working knowledge and experience of cooking for a large number of people
- Have some experience in a similar role
- Have some experience of setting and managing budgets
Skills required of the Chef Manager
- Good communication skills including ability to understand spoken English
- Basic communication skills for reading written instructions and updating records
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- PC literacy
Join this wonderful team by applying for the Chef Manager role today! Your application can be made either by email to email@example.com or by calling us on 01223 919 404.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities. Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.